[CoreElec + Odroid N2 Plus] PLS : A few questions before buying it

Good morning everyone,

after years of kodi battles with linux on nuc i was told about CoreElec and Odroid N2 Plus.

From the videos I’ve seen on youtube a world has opened up to me, but I would like some reassurance before I buy everything (it’s a lot of money) and I would be infinitely grateful if you can help me to clarify :

• Does anyone have direct experience with the Denon X2400H, in the sense … there are problems with edid or audio not encoded properly?

• I have a lot of backups of my BD and UHD movies, I wanted to know if with CoreElec and Odroid N2 Plux (4GB) works BD ISO with exactly all menus

• Is it possible to put CoreElec on the internal eMMC or is it better to use the sdcard?

thanks, I’ll stop here for now :slight_smile:

PS: sorry in advance if you find grammar mistakes, I’m using an online translator

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

N2 has no internal eMMC, You must buy it and put it to the eMMC slot

yes sorry, I misspoke and meant with the eMMC slot.

Yes, CE works perfect on eMMC; many tasks are done much faster than when running from uSD.

Thanks a lot and for this point what can you tell me? :

1. Does anyone have direct experience with the Denon X2400H, in the sense … there are problems with edid or audio not encoded properly?

2. I have a lot of backups of my BD and UHD movies, I wanted to know if with CoreElec and Odroid N2 Plux (4GB) works BD ISO with exactly all menus

The N2+ CoreELEC edition is available pre-installed with the eMMC I know I own this one though you would have to go through the distributor for the country your in.

Your not going to have any issues given the high specification on the Denon X2400H I run my N2+ through a similar Yamaha box and its fine, plus I picked up a Bluetooth Reciever that I can pass the audio signal into my Sony Amp on my “breathed on” B&W speakers but I don’t do that very much as the neighbours complain, you may have to tweak which audio types on the passthrough in Kodi.

I have only tried the ISO images for DVD, given the amount of space that they can take up I prefer to run them through Handbrake and generate an MKV of the film

1 Like

can anyone tell me if the java menus on blurays work natively or do you have to install something special?

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.