DAZN addon broken on latest nightly build [AML-S905X-CC]

Hi everybody,
after the last update (nightly_20190813) I found DAZN addon not working anymore.
here’s the log with some testing:

http://paste.kodi.tv/ivayabejiq

I tried to reinstall DAZN addon, sign out/sign in, reinstall inputstream.adaptive, and reinstall libwidevine via helper, but nothing change.
It was working flawlessly until monday, and nothing else has changed.
Thanks for your work!
Danilo

[EDIT]
Looking the log, I found that he’s searching the inputstream folder in /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive but nothing here. I tried a symlink to /storage/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive but the filesystem is ro, so nothing solved.

It’s not only DAZN addon affected, but almost all addons that work via inputstream.adaptive, like HBO-Go EU, Sky Go, TVNow… Netflix being the exception this time :slight_smile:
Have a look about the problem here

Edit: to fix the problem the easiest way is to manually replace old “libwidevinecdm.so” in cdm folder with new version 4.10.1440.18-linux-armv7.so Naturally it needs to be renamed to libwidevinecdm.so and box rebooted…
All WV versions can be found here

2 Likes

Thanks!
Everything works now. Where did you extract the correct library in the new version? I tried to do some workaround but without success.
Thanks a lot!
Danilo

I did not extract it, but know of the New Zealand site where all WideVine decrypt libraries are stored.
As I read today there will be an upgrade for “script.module.inputstreamhelper” which will then check present “libwidevinecdm.so” and if needed will update it automatically.

Does SkyGo work on Kodi? :scream:

Don’t know for sure cause I don’t have it. A fellow friend mentioned that it stopped working same time as my HBO-Go Eu, and some other “inputstream” video addons, so I guess it does…