Destroying bootloader

Hello, i have a small question. i think, i have destroy my bootloader of Beelink w95 box (s90w). I can’t install coreelec to my nand because, i have destroy with parted my partition. I can start coreelec with sd card, but the start takes about 15-20 minutes. After that, i have a picture and all works very fine.
If i want installtoninternal, i get the error, thats my partition are note correct (boot,system data). With a nand dtb (gxl212_2g_nand), the box wont start. It’s start with gxl212_2g_slowmmc or gxl_p281_2g. I think i must build a new uboot.bin. and have found this site.

but how can i build a new u-boot.bin for a S905w box with 2 gb ram and 16 GB flash?
Or is the problem easier to solve?

Does your device still boot up with no sdcard?

No, there is an kernel error and the boot stops.

Ok then you have not destroyed your u-boot, you would not see any kernel error if this was the case.

ok, thats fine. And now?

You will have to use Amlogic usb burning tool and the original ROM to repair your internal partitions.

Thats the problem, my windows don’t find the box. Run the driver only in windows 7/8.1? I have windpows 10. I can install the driver . But if i use the usb burning tool, nothing happen. The same with usb card maker. There are only errors with store.

Just use the Burn Card Maker. Important - make sure that the original Android Image contains the meson1.dtb file, which is required by the u-boot to initialize the internal flash memory, otherwise the burning process will fail at approx. 7%.

i don’t know why, but with a other usb port (from Mainboard) i have connection to the box and can flash via usb burning tool. Now i have reburn the original firmware and can install coreelec. I’m happy because i have a running box.

Hi everyone and sorry for my english! Need some help here! I own a mecool m8s pro+, no reset button on board. Have installed Coreelec on internal, working fine. However, i decided to reinstall stock android but no succes. Windows not recognizing the box, tried different burning tool versions. No matter which usb port i use on both sides. Any ideas or experience? Thanks in advance!

I have m8s pro and the reset button was only accessible by removing the casing, I’m not sure if it’s the same on the m8s pro+? May be worth having a look, it’s only 4 small Philips screws holding it together

Thanks Wizzi, already opened the box, no reset button. Unfortunately not that type.