Display video infos

Why there is no “Pixel format” nor “EOTF & Gamut” information under PlayerProcessInfo action on my TV?
Does it depends on TV model?
I have Panasonic Viera and I see the following when I press OPTION button on TV remote:

@roidy thank you !!!

It’s probably not shown on skins other than the default. Try with the Default skin.

This is CE Amlogic specific infos. Works on Estuary skin.

Yes, this depends on skin. I’m using Xonfluence and with that skin this information is missing.

@rabaraf The very first post in this thread:-

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/amlogic-color-space-depth-information-addon

Has some replacement DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml files to add this information to other skins. While there isn’t one for Xonfluence there is one for Confluence and as Xonfluence is a modded version of Confluence it may work.

Thanks a lot for directing to this thread.
There is already DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml moded for Xonfluence skin and it works perfectly fine:

I wonder if it would be possible to display also Overall bit rate of the video.
As we know each video has overall bit rate as the one of the parameters of matroska container that can be read by ffmpeg, for instance:
Overall bit rate : 18708757
Overall bit rate : 18.7 Mb/s

It would be nice if we could read that somehow and add to the information that is shown by moded DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml

How do you get the AMLogic Hardware Info with CoreElec and AMLogic device ? CPU Speed / SoC Temp / FPS ?

Section 14 System

?? this is supposed to help me to do it ?

You are asking how and from where those information can be obtain.
I have guide you to the kodi InfoLabels that include CPU speed, CPU/FPU Temp and other system parameters. If you open DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml file (are you able to do that?) then you can read how those Labels are used.
If it doesn’t help you (in which exactly you did not mentioned) then sorry.
PS. Instead of using multiple question marks you should at least: say thanks and ask more specific question what you want to achieve.

@rabaraf Sorry but there is a mistake… if you read correctly my post I can not be more specific I ask : “how to get the amlogic hardware info”… thats mean how to get it “displayed” to my device…sorry if you do not understood or if I made myself misunderstood… you sent me the description of this item so I repeat this do not help me … if you help me to have the same infos displayed to my device I will thank you for sure but I got the sensation that you kidding me

The matter is becoming clearer now… but still you are not precise enough…
Should I guess what is “your device” ?
This is a forum for CoreELEC so my guessing is that you have one of devices running CoreELEC, right? If so then you are probably want to see Video, Audio information and other parameters mentioned by you: CPU speed, Temperature, etc… when you are watching that video file using Kodi player, right?
If so then all what you need to do is to follow guides in this thread starting from top. If you do so then you realize that you need to replace DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml file of your Kodi’s skin.
You should also be able to find additional thread where other guys provided content to DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml for different skins.
So, go ahead and good luck… its absolutely very easy.

lol
I want to congratulate you for spending a lot of time to giving me three completely useless answers !
I already have all display info I just look to add CPU Temp for my AMLogic Corelec device,
This is done now but I repeat that your way of answering is like to kidding people if you don’t care about helping others why do you write novels or books to say nothing?
Anyway …

Your novel is zero-technically specific but good for you you have achieved your goal of having “display info I just look to add CPU Temp for my AMLogic Corelec device” which sounds like a null-meaning sentence.
Anyway…

4th useless post …

Thanks to roidy for the link

@mike59 If you don’t like or understand a member’s post in trying to help you
there is no need to reply with smart arse post.

It’s not how this forum works.

I’ve edited your reply posts with strikethrough in case there is confusion.

1 Like

I’m very sorry about that but this person never tried to help me if you look at their 1st response they give me the info labels index kodi’s link (https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels) when I asked how to do something and I found that very condescending…it reveals its true nature and this is what I said. I have been using this forum for a long time for asking/giving help I had never seen such an answer…
I just want to say this is very frustrating but yes I apologize I know It’s not how this forum works.

With your attitude you don’t deserve any answer from anyone on this forum, helpful or not.

1 Like

?? So this is why you answer me ? to drool more ? …