Dolby Vision - VS10 Engine on Ugoos AM6+

how did you notice? :slight_smile:

The homatics Led addon worked on yesterday nightly, not works after this update.

1 Like

Tested and fixed! No issues with this 59.94 content anymore, plays beautifully.

Only private tracker that has these is BHD, I noticed none are uploaded to PTP or HDB.

There is an entire genre of “slow TV”, no narration, no talking. They are shot with the best 4K equipment possible, many are HFR, other are 24p, but all are eye candy.

All that is available to snatch is this list below. There are more disks that have released, but unfortunately they haven’t been uploaded to any private tracker.

1. Timescapes (HDR10+, 24p): TimeScapes (2012)
  2. 4K Night View (HDR, 24p): 4K Night View Blu-ray (4K 夜景) (Japan)
  3. Miyako Island - Healing Beach (HDR, 60p): Miyako Island - Healing Beach (2016) — The Movie Database (TMDB)
  4. Eizan Electric Railway To the Maple Tunnel (HDR, 60p): Eizan Electric Railway To the Maple Tunnel (2018) — The Movie Database (TMDB)
  5. World Natural Heritage Ogasawara - The Sea of Bonin (HDR, 24p): World Natural Heritage Ogasawara - The Sea of Bonin (2018) — The Movie Database (TMDB)
  6. Sakura: Landscape in Spring (HDR, 24p): Sakura: Haru o irodoru hanayakana sakura no aru fûkei (Video 2019) - IMDb
  7. Train Night View Yamanote Line (HDR, 60p): Train Night View: The Yamanote Line Inner Loop — The Movie Database (TMDB)
  8. Moon Phases (HDR, 24p): MOON PHASES ~月の満ち欠けと、ともに (2020) — The Movie Database (TMDB)
  9. 8K Aerial Night View - Skywalk Tokyo and Yokohama (8K, HDR, 60p): 8K Aerial Night View Tokyo / Yokohama 4K Blu-ray (8K空撮夜景 SKY WALK TOKYO / YOKOHAMA) (Japan)
  10. Soratabi Okinawa Iyashi Drone Sightseeing (HDR, 60p): Soratabi Okinawa - Iyashi Drone Sightseeing (2022) — The Movie Database (TMDB)
  11. Earth Moods (DV, 60p): Earth Moods (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb
  12. Planet4K - Our Planet in Ultra HD (SDR, 50p): Planet 4K - Unsere Erde in Ultra HD Blu-ray (Our Earth in Ultra HD) (Germany)

All are remuxes except for Earth Moods which is a WEB release. I’d be happy to share my Plex if you’re curious about any of the above. That goes for anyone else in this thread as well.

5 Likes

Thank you very much. I´ll look for them later on BHD.

so if I take latest nightly with homatics dtb, will the dtb be replaced if I update to latest cpm? I don’t care about the LED as I already disconnected the cable to put a fan inside the box.

Hmmmmmm
Good question :thinking:

I think cpm build includes all DTB in CoreELEC NG.

Not sure if changes settings/system LED

I have ugoos with cpm 6
Have not updated to 6A

No, the dtb stay intact. You can see in the update screen.

1 Like

ok nice I guess that’s the important part as I used the generic dtb before, how can I add the homatics dtb to current installation?

Install the latest nightly, over update. Then pull the USB, put to the PC delete the dtb.xml, and the dtb.img , copy the sei dtb to the root, and rename it to dtb.img. Boot it in the box.

1 Like

can try this one:

update

4 Likes

what’s different between the above and CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.1.1-Omega_devel_20240905094616.T6A?

@cpm, thank you for the new update! Does this just get the latest nightly’s which includes the homatics features or something else?

It is another go at having a build from the CoreELEC head, looks like they moved over to GitHub - CoreELEC/xbmc at aml-4.9-21.2 so this version uses that as the basis.

4 Likes

Thanks, its ok now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to respond, much appreciated.

What are the homatics features? I have been away a bit and can’t find what this refers to.

Is in regards to the new S905X4 box - see below thread:

1 Like

Homatics box R 4K plus now support the full dolby vision p7 fel, with CE NG version like the s922x-J boxes. The build with the modifications was made cpm, now we can use on those boxes too. Its a big step forward, to the s905x4-k boxes.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to test it, great to see it’s fixed.