Drivers wifi 5G problems X96MAX

I have a x96max 4/64. I upload two photos. The first 5g wifi in kodi (android). The second, 5g wifi photo in kodi (coreelec 9.2). What is the problem?

This will most likely be a firmware issue, do you know which chipset is in your device?

AP6356SA. A hardware problem would also affect android. Wifi 5g works perfect on android

I have uploaded a photo of the chipset. Any solution

Firmware is not hardware.

Firmware is the software associated with the hardware. It provides low-level control for specific hardware - i.e. wifi chip in this case.

It would appear that the android firmware is better than the current firmware used in the amlogic image.

thanks, now I understand. And there is no firmware that can correct this problem with Wi-Fi?

I’m sorry. I confused firmware with hardware.

Firmware = software need by hardware

If I already understood. Can the firmware be changed or modified so that Wi-Fi works well in coreelec?

Speed measurement applications are not always good.

From the SSH console within CoreELEC I have executed the following transfer commands for a 500MB file:

CoreELEC:~/scripts # curl -o 500MB.zip ftp://speedtest.tele2.net/500MB.zip
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  500M  100  500M    0     0  30.3M      0  0:00:16  0:00:16 --:--:-- 27.8M
CoreELEC:~/scripts # curl -T 500MB.zip ftp://speedtest.tele2.net/upload/500MB.zip
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  500M    0     0  100  500M      0  14.6M  0:00:34  0:00:34 --:--:-- 24.6M

Results:

Average download speed in bytes: 30.3 MB/s
Average download speed in bits: 30.3 x 8 = 242 Mbps

Average upload speed in bytes: 14.6 MB/s
Average upload speed in bits: 14.6 x 8 = 116 Mbps

Getting these results with SpeedTest is IMPOSSIBLE, especially the upload speed.

CoreELEC device: Amlogic S912 Mecool KIII Pro

All you need is to install the network tools addon, then reboot.
This will install iperf, and you can check your network throughput using a 1gbit PC on the other side of the box.