Dune Remote R3

Hello,

I have a Problem. I bought this remote https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0B3F8S6DJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and i connect it via bluetooth to my odroid n2+ with coreelec 19.4 and the official bluetooth wifi adapter from odroid. Everything works Flawlessly except for the “Enter” button.
I tried remapping it with Keymap Editor and it shows me the button code (16839168) but it doesnt work.
This remote has two modes: regular remote mode and air mouse mode. In Air Mouse mode the button works without any configuration but i dont want to use the remote as an air mouse.
Maybe someone can help me. If you need any additional information just let me know.

I am not a native speaker so please excuse any false grammar or spelling

Thanks in advance

If you are able to you can follow this and adapt for your remote:

Thank you for the fast reply. But i am not quite sure how to adapat this to my case. Should i copy everything down to the letter or do i have to change the name and the contents of the file. And if so, where do get them?

First you have to install the System Tools.addon from the Programs Addons. After that you SSH into your device Then you run cat /proc/bus/input/devices and check the vendor and bus of your remote to put on the file you will create. Then run systemctl stop kodi and after that evtest. Chose your BT remote and press the ok key to check the code. Then you create a file like the one in the example:
cd /etc/udev/hwdb.d/
nano 10-ur01.hwdb
In the file you put your remote vendor and bus and the code for ok (don’t forget to leave a space before “Key…” )

Thank you so much it worked flawlessly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.