Dynamic conversion of HDR10+ SEI to DV P8 NAL

This is fantastic thank you. Love how the audio is much cleaner than “raw,raw,raw,raw” like it usually is. And the system info is a great touch. Top notch thanks.

1 Like

Thankyou for this frodo !!!

Most Excellent!!!

Was still using keyboard shortcut (o)
When realised you have added option in video osd to select player process info.

Keyboard input works as well

Also Testing on other machines/Tanix box on CoreELEC.no 5.15.119 kernel

Seems all working
So far

Nice job !!!

LG should show Dolby Vision.

The setup sounds correct.
Are the remux mkv?
The code was developed for mkv as that is what I use, may work with other container but no guarantees.

Thanks, very good! Could you please show the current bitrate of the video/audio stream?

Are there any new changes in your repo or is it just the T8 changes?

@frodo19 Can you modify to only one RAW, there is too much RAW now, add subtitles language, add video bit rate?thx

Thats the correct info in raw. Video bitrate is there, but it display just in mp4 files.

1 Like

My bad, sorry! It wasn’t a HDR10+ mux but just a HDR file. It works now. However, the signal is lost when starting the movie and i have to skip forward or back OR go to the menu to get the video showing (audio is playing fine). After that, it just works.

edit: just tried another skin (Artic Zephyr Reloaded) and now the problem is gone, so everything works as it should!

Thanks!

Arctic Zephyr - Reloaded for the latest CPM T8 and up build.

Can be installed over the current one, then reboot.

Changes 2.0 → 3.0:

• Some fixes in ‘DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml’
  • Strings sorted again
  • Strings can now be translated if desired
  • Strings are now easier to read.
  • Add ‘DialogPlayerProcessInfo’ Button in OSD
  • Add ‘More’ section

Screenshots:

Download:

Link

Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Any chance someone can apply PlayerProcessInfo.xml to Skin Unfussy mod ?

Mainly the T8 changes plus some fixes.

5 Likes

Thank you for continuing making the code available. It’s truly a gift.

Would someone mind building and sharing this?

2 Likes

Have a look in the releases area where you will find the A1 :wink:

2 Likes

thx for the modification of the AZ skin. Always have been a default skin guy (which I still appreciate a lot), but just tried the AZR, and it looks awesome, modern yet clean if properly configured.

1 Like

I stopped using this skin. This version fixes the issues I was having. I’m using this skin again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance of making these changes available for the Arctic Zephys 2 - Resurrection skin as well?

I personally like it better than AZ1 :smiley:

1 Like

awesome! thank you!

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m still getting the wrong colors when trying to watch with VS10 or straight DoVi. I do the trick of watching a different type of source and sometimes it fixes it, it also sometimes looks wrong in the menus etc.

Ugoos AM6B+, latest 21.1.1 with the T8 build. Do I need to start from scratch? Feel like I’m missing something…

Had same issue on my Epson 12000b projector with CE vs10 build by cpm. Forcing CE to 12 bit 4:2:2 fixed for my.

By the way @cpm no more ”black sceen” issue i reported earlier about. All good in your last build . Big thanks again :raised_hands: