Dynamic conversion of HDR10+ SEI to DV P8 NAL

@cpm I often get RGB-12bit with your T8 build. I just tried 5 movies in a row and got 12bit-RGB and then the 6th one got RGB-8bit and the next 5 movies also 8bit… Very strange…

Thanks. I’ll give that a try.
That won’t work fo 3D I’m guessing. Trying to find a setup that will cover all the bases for the family.

There are still fixes being applied to 21.1.1 but not merged into CPM builds.

Don’t use latest 21.1.1 nightly as it has changes since T8 build. You’ll need the nightly from 2.1.1 12th August. Any nightly after that may not be compatible with T8. The A1 build is same (Based on CE code at 12th.

@cpm

Which NG build is the best for the A1 version?
Some say the latest stable and others say the latest nightly.
I’m a bit confused as to which is right now.

Wait what is the A1 build? I missed something.

If user is allready using T8
Can you not place A1 tar file in update folder
Reboot

Or do you mean clean install of A1?

I just updated from T8 to A1, no problems.

1 Like

New Installation.
I’m receive an AM6B+ in a few days and wanted to install it correctly straight away, hence the question.

I just want to know which NG build as base i need. The latest stable or the latest nightly. One says stable and the other nightly. I can’t figure it out. I don’t want to reflash unnecessarily, I want to have it right as begin.

latest stable is ok then update to lastest CPM build.

1 Like

And what about the ATEME Fix, which only recently came out. Is it included in the A1 ?
Anyone knows ?

it’s included in CPM build from previous builds.

1 Like

I have been running the latest stable 21.1.1 with T8 with no issues so far. I didn’t know it was not supposed to work.

Unfortunately I don’t have that issue, presuming Kodi also says 12bit for you in that situation?
If you want can ping the standard kodi log I can check and see if anything looks different.

Unfortunately I don’t have that issue.
If you want can ping the standard kodi log I can check and see if anything looks different.

Yes, Kodi also says 12bit-RGB. I reproduced it once again, and in both cases, it happened after waking up the device. The first five movies trigger 12bit and then always 8-bit. Logs

I had a look at the log - only “oddness” I see is over a minute into playing the first file after the wake event, it issues a 2nd UpdateResolution - but no real idea why that would be at that point, will see if I can replicate to dig deeper - may get some time this weekend.

Did though notice the version is flooding the log with Prefix SEI info which needs tidying up.

1 Like

Hmmm… the last last version for cpm mod Estuary skin.

Updated on 28.09.2024
Progressbars added for CPU and Memory

Small improvement on audio and channel sections, added subtitle displaying…
Note: audio bitrate not show in hd sounds, video bitrate show on mp4 file only.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same question as before, is it enough to replace DialogPlayerProcesInfo file, or if something else also needs to be replaced?

Install it over the previous version.
Kodi> install from zip file

What is the A1 build ? The last I am aware of is T8 ? Looks like I skipped a beat ?