Entware - News

entware - News

Today (or yesterday) the third entware update of this year has appeared including version aarch64-k3.10 for our CoreELEC.

To update all entware services, enter CoreELEC with SSH and execute:

opkg update
opkg upgrade

Remember: To install entware run: installentware

5 Likes

After running those two commands I get the following errors:

Collected errors:
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-base wants to install file /opt/bin/python
        But that file is already provided by package  * python-base
 * check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-chardet wants to install file /opt/bin/chardetect
        But that file is already provided by package  * python-chardet
N2:~ #

Sorry I can’t help you, I don’t use entware python3, check your python3 installation. I have no problem with the updates of the following packages:

findutils - 4.7.0-2
grep - 3.4-2
htop - 3.0.1-1
ip-full - 4.4.0-10a
mariadb-client-base - 10.4.13-2
mariadb-server-base - 10.4.13-2
mc - 4.8.25-1
nfs-kernel-server - 2.5.1-1a
oscam - 1.20-r11597-1
resolveip - 2
rpcbind - 1.2.5-4
syncthing - 1.8.0-1
terminfo - 6.2-1
xupnpd - 2018-11-20-1
zerotier - 1.4.6-5

Thanks, maybe someone else can help. :grinning:

EDIT: Found solution:

opkg --force-depends remove python-chardet

opkg --force-depends remove python-base

opkg upgrade

With the entware update the syncthing 1.8.0 service no longer works, I have seen on the internet that the failure is general, for this reason I have returned to the previous version 1.6.0 of June 2020 while I study the solution to the problem.

The NFS server has also stopped working, I am tired of wasting my time with programs that do not work, I have uninstalled the entware nfs-kernel-server services and replaced nfs with other servers.

After three days a new update of the entware repository has appeared today, it seems that syncthing 1.9.0 already works again.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.