Filesystem corruption

Filesystem corruption has been detected?
To prevent an automatic repair attempt continuing ,
press any key or power off your system witjin the next 120 second

everything worked normally this morning I turned on the box a moment ago and I have this message
any idea for repair that

1 Like

Only " you " know what hardware and CE Version you are using.
SD Card or Internal Installation ??

Internal installations
GT-Mini-A
CoreELEC 9.2.1
Compiled November 27, 2019

[it looks like it has been repaired, but it would be good to know if there is a way to fix it in the future,

What was it ?, complete lack of reaction, disconnecting the device from the power supply and reconnecting led to the start and to show information described in 1st post]

yes,I used this tool
ceemmc -x

now works correctly (time will tell)

@Salesi
No problem when it’s working but may be a problem if it breaks.

Unsupported devices:
With the parameter x the ceemmc tool can be used for not by Team CoreELEC official supported devices. Any support request for not official supported devices will be ignored.
This is because Team CoreELEC does not own every device on the market available and so we can not confirm the tool function with the unsupported device!

Thanks for showing interest
I hope that manufacturers of all devices
they will start sending you their products for testing. :+1:

Hi kostaman,

Any support request for not official supported devices will be ignored.
This is because Team CoreELEC does not own every device on the market available and so we can not confirm the tool function with the unsupported device!

The Beelink is official supporter of CoreELEC , at least it’s on the CE homepage. When I good know CE Team own some GT-King device. Then why Bellink GT-King not supported?
Thanks for the answer

I said it MAY be a problem for the GT-Mini-A in this topic i have replied to.
I don’t have any Beelink devices and not sure any CE Devs have a GT-Mini-A
You can ask that question in the official supported devices topic.
Be aware that by flashing to internal and bricking your device will be your problem when it comes to maybe claiming a warranty from an ANDROID BOX
Read here as well.