Forum Login Problem

Since a couple of days ago I cannot normally log in to the forum using latest Chrome on Win 10. I get this error message:

Then when I use “Log in with GitHub” option, I can log in with the same password without any problem/error…
How can I fix this ?

Try to reset password (select I forgot my password). You can then use same password again.

Thnx, that did it, can use the same password again… strange :smiley:

Happened to me too with Win 10 & Firefox. I’ve just now been able to login after trying several times this morning.

FYI, this is still happening. I’m logged in here on my iPhone from a while back, but on my desktop using the known correct login credentials, it keeps claiming bad username/password.

Plus, selecting the “forgot” or “login link” option NEVER actually sends me an email to do anything, and it doesn’t end up in spam either. The email issue has been a perpetual problem for me with CoreElec’s forums; I had to register for an account three times before one actually sent me an email (all emails were virtual aliases on the same server, so the issue is perplexing).

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.