H96 Pro first boot

Again, using network ??
Explain how you are using the network ??
I’m tipping this is a Windows SMB Permissions Sharing setup.
I don’t use Windows so I’m out.
Sort it out or use Filezilla.

did you read my post?

Here you say you used Rufus . . .

And here you used Win32DiskImager . . .

Which is it?

If you’re using standard SD card, make sure you haven’t moved the write-protect switch, and locked your SD card to read-only

I’ll hazard a guess that he was trying to copy the file to the system partition in CE, which is read-only, without realizing that the file has to be put on /storage instead.

Windows samba or ssh, in both situations I got the error write protected, and the memory is not write protected because I tested it in windows to copy the dtb files without problems, maybe is something wrong with the box, since I got the error when I connect with the box via network. I will try to install coreelec in the box internal memory.

To which location in CE are you trying to copy the file? The system partition is read-only…

Userdata the advancesetting and the source files, I have a nas in my network

I’ve got a H96 Pro 3/16 GB.
I had several different problem using the first LE versions by kszaq until I figured out that I should use a pendrive instead of sd card. From that point all version of LE and CE just works fine.

Awesome, problem solve! move the sd card in the usb reader and boot from the usb. Only problem now is very slow… i will try later with an usb drive…
Thanks.