H96 Pro+ S912 Standby mode

Hi, this will compatible with H96Pro+ 3/16 green board?

The green/blue/black is only a hint of ddr3/ddr4/lpddr… So best would be to open the box and take a look what kind of ram is really used.

D9SRL is a DDR4 SDRAM, for what it is worth, as is confirmed by the label between the SDRAM (2 large black chips).

I, for one, cannot tell you what to do with that info.

I did it and updated the u-boot, inserted old coreelec sd card and it runs!
BUT…
now I can only boot my coreelec sd card, If I want to boot to emmc original it shows android logo and stays at logo.

I enabled suspend (in sleep.config) and in coreelec I chose power button suspends .
and it does go to sleep when I press power button on remote but I cannot wake it up with remote… I have to manually press power on device. EDIT. I can wake the device with “BACK” button hmm
same happens if I turn the device totally OFF. I can turn it on with remote “BACK arrow” button and not with power button.

also I have minix air mouse/remote connected with USB receiver. it does not work at all… I think all usb ports dont work now.

something wrong? any suggestions?

Hi @marko-mb
I’ve been using uboot from @Portisch for few months.
Following the wiki guide on github is possible to fit uboot in minix u9-h without problems. Have you made sure that before updating the uboot you could start CoreELEC from emmc without problems? Sometimes you must perform the “installtointernal” script several times until it works.
I recommend you to start the process from the beginning; i mean flash again android factory image, then CoreELEC in eMMC Ç(ensure you can boot from emmc) and then update the uboot following the guide.

One the problems of using this uboot is the USB ports. As this uboot is not designed for minix, only USB-OTG port is workable, others ports are recognized by kernel but are not usable. Is small issue, but can be solved with USB-OTG adapter and USB-HUB.

Regarding your other problems, i can wake up Minix from HDMI-CEC command. CoreELEC suspend and shutdown command, make the device to enter in stand by state (green LED). I have sony TV and when I select the HDMI source on TV, (labeled as H96Pro+) i can wake up the device (with green LED) . If the device is power off completely (without LED brightening ) you can only wake up with “small” minix remote.

This worked for me. H96 Pro+, CZ-S32-V6 3+16/9377.
Suspend and wake with remote work now. Amazing!

It worked on mine, all good so far!

Hello, everyone
is it possible for anyone to make a quick video of the whole method?

How can I disable sleep mode on H96 Pro+

disable in libCEC the power off option and change this file:

should look than like this:

[Sleep]
SuspendMode=false
HibernateMode=false
1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :question: Which DTB do I use?

@Portisch
Does the uboot wiki still work?

What uboot version would I use for a s905x box

To be honest I don’t know. I only checked GXM, not GXL. But maybe bl301 injection will come for GXL.
So when you use Amlogic-ng it maybe will become available. There are still some unsolved issues with GXL.

@Portisch OK
I do have 2 s912 boxes what uboot would I use for them I am not sure what to download on the uboot page?

One has 2gb ddr3 and the other 3gb ddr4
Can you link the right uboot for theses?

What “uboot page” are you referring to?

This page

0.3 Alpha. But you have to learn and search all by yourself as somebody removed every information about this u-boot branch.

This is also the reason that I will close this thread now.