Incorrect episode naming when scraping TV show

I am attempting to scrape SpongeBob SquarePants Season 9, but I keep getting the wrong names for the individual episodes.
For example according to SpongeBob SquarePants - Aired Order - Season 9 - TheTVDB.com S09E35 should be titled ‘Free Samples’. However it scrapes as ‘Sold!’.
I have tried removing it from my library and re-scraping. It still showed as the wrong name.

I have not noticed miss-naming with other episodes or seasons which makes it very strange.
Does anyone else see this odd behavior, or have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Also I do not have a local nfo file for this show, so that shouldn’t be the issue.

I am running the latest 19.2 RC1 version on a nexbox s905x.

Are you sure you are scraping using theTVDB scraper and not themoviedb scraper?

Because on on theTVDB episode 35 is “Free Samples”, however on themoviedb episode 35 is “Sold!” also on the Spongebob wiki episode guide episode 35 is also “Sold!” although they number them totally different using some strange part a and b method.

I did have the TVDB as the scrapper. I have to assume something got screwed up during my last upgrade. I changed the scraper to TVDB-new and re-scrapped all my TV shows. I had been avoiding that because of how long it takes to redo my library. The names are showing up correctly now.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.