IPTV: ORF1 stutters

small update: its only 1 channel that makes problems. all other seem to work fine. i have no problems with my old coreelec (20.3), so i am very sure it has something to do with the kind of stream on NO.

edit: its now: MTV, ARD, ZDF, ZDF Neo HD.
Whats nice is, ORF1 was stuttering back in the days with coreelec (IPTV: ORF1 stutters) - i was able to watch now a movie at ORF1 without any problem :slight_smile:

I guess you need to play with buffering from network to fix your issue.

not sure what you mean. do you mean its a network issue on my side? the iptv/network works like a charm with coreelec 20, so i dont think it has anything to do with the router or the hardware. also, its only a few channels, all other work as expected (tested about 15, where those 4 listed above did not work anymore after a few minutes). is there any buffering option that i have to configure in simple iptv client?

I am lost with your issue. You are the only one with this provider and the only one who have issues. So what you expect from out side? You need to check Kodi settings and expert tweaks to solve your issue.

@Portisch
wtf happened here? why are my postings now in the orf1 stutter thread?!
that orf1 stutter is solved! not sure when, but with coreelec NO it did not occur. Now my NEW errors are here too?! wtf? those have nothing to do with that stoneage old orf1 stutter problem but with NO.
if u dont want me to test NO, then just say it. but stop moving my postings to stoneage old threads where they absolutely dont belong. then its better to simply delete my postings and tell me. then i delete my account and i am out here.

calm down or we need to silence your account. it’s not the first time you pop up on the wrong end!

I moved YOUR stuff together as only YOU have such issue with YOUR provider. it’s not related to Amlogic-no in any way. so you might ask YOUR provider to help you out as only YOU can debug and solve YOUR issue!

yes police officer.

so when i report a problem, and people start to clairvoyance because they KNOW it MUST BE MY PROVIDER and only my provider and nothing else, then its hard to understand that i get annoyed? really? now you also start to clairvoyance? hey know what? complete NO just crashed while watching youtube with the youtube plugin. I assume thats also only my provider and only my provider and nothing else than my provider. Or maybe my hardware is broken like that dude started before with his clairvoyance. Dont you see how ridiculous this is? And yes, this really pisses me off.

I just enabled debug log to see what goes on behind the scenes. If you want that debug log to improve coreelec, i would love to help. but i dont want to waste my time with “police officers” that move my postings in the trash can. Then i save my time and do something else. If you need it for your feelings, go ahead and delete my account. If you want debug logs and feedback to improve coreelec, then dont. If you continue to move my postings/findings to the trash can (like you did now), i delete the account myself.