Java for BD-J menus

Seems my sample is broken then and need to find one ISO file somewhere.

I’m not sure about keyboard but I think i read about this problem somewhere?

Loading of the menu’s is not that fast is this because of loading java?

And the remote keyboard… i try to find if i can find a solution.

I don’t know about the speed: it was always like that. Even on x86 devices.

1 Like

Thanks!

I am testing it today and so far everything seems to be fine, UHD and BD iso no problem.

I’ll test a few titles and then I’ll let you know but for now it’s promising very well indeed!

thanks again

1 Like

I’ve teset 10 uhd bluray with menu’s and all of them are working fine

1 Like

Good to hear that.

Btw: I noticed https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19424
which means soon there will be BR menu in official CoreELEC images. Only JRE addon will be needed to install from repository.

I assume this happens in next months.

2 Likes

I thoroughly tested your image yesterday.
PERFECT the best ever made.

Today I move it from sd to emmc

thanks again for the hard work

2 Likes

I finally clean up my BR changes and here is latest CE19 image with one significant change: jre addon is now included in image itself!
That’s why before update with this new image remove addon tools.jre.zulu from Kodi.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JZREguDWz6svHLIUx33pwpURxUQ3LTGY/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Woks with my all ISO and BDMV, thank You very much!

Pictures

This latest version it differs only in the merger?

Cool.
No extra features added.

1 Like

Hi, vpeter. I just want to let you know that your Matrix image is amazing.

Back on Leia there was an issue where sometimes I’d start a movie from the BD menu and I’d get no sound if I didn’t start switching audio streams.
Of course, sometimes that’d be a problem if there was only one audio stream available.

But ever since you updated your image to libbluray 1.2.1, that issue has been fixed and now everything works perfectly!

Thank you.

1 Like

Does this concern only Matrix from now, or is there a chance to have it implemented also in the Leia update branch (one in that not many that is left for it) with CE?

I think I will abandon Leia builds. But if anyone need latest version let me know.

This is working great for me. Thanks!

1 Like

Well, if it isn’t too much to ask I’d like one last build for 9.2.7. My current player isn’t ng compatible so it seems it will be stuck with Leia.

I think it would be nice mostly because 9.2.7 is a bugfix release. May as well be the last update my trusty s912 powered Minix will ever receive.

9.2.7 version with included jre.zulu addon. Before update with this new image remove addon tools.jre.zulu from Kodi.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gb1eU7P6TVavyYlD5EYoYdY4I1xixVUK?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Can this be merged to kodi or coreelec 19 main code stream? I believe this is an important feature.

No, it can’t be merged. Seems kodi abandoned bump to libbluray 1.2.1 for whatever reason.

Sad…how about merging to CE?

I don’t want to break something else.