LinuxServer.io's Docker addon out of date

LinuxServer.io’s Docker addon allowing to manage and run Docker containers is very much outdated. As a result my kodi.log is full of messages like this:

2023-09-28 17:51:31.264 T:883     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-09-28 17:51:34.937 T:883     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-09-28 17:51:34.937 T:883     error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-09-28 19:55:37.575 T:4434    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-09-28 19:55:37.575 T:4434    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition
2023-09-28 19:55:37.589 T:4434    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.
2023-09-28 19:55:37.589 T:4434    error <general>: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker does not have any directory and won't be able to update/serve addons! Please fix the addon.xml definition

Could someone please fix it? Thanks, jose

Wrong place, ask in their Forum.

As a matter of fact here’s a question asked upstream: Repository add-on repository.linuxserver.docker uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! · Issue #101 · linuxserver/libreelec-addon-repo · GitHub

Without Kodi debug lot it is hard to tell much but addon is exactly the same as in LE. And I just install this repo and then Nginx and I see no such message in the log.

What you can try is to refresh CE repo (using context menu): Latest version of the addon is repository.linuxserver.docker 9.0.0.0.

Yes, from your git issue it is visible that you are using old version of the addon

repository.linuxserver.docker version 9.0.102.102 

Looks like you will have to manually update to version 9.0.0.0.

You’ll need to be running the 64bit version of docker for any of the latest linuxserver.io addons to work, I’m not sure if this is what is installed on coreelec now.

Thank you both for your response. TBH I don’t really recall how I installed the addon. Will try manual update and report back. Cheers!

Update: Confirming, manual update to 9.0.0.0 fixed the issue. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.