Minix u22x-j max remote power button and Logitech harmony hub

Hi all

Bought a minix u22x-j max and need some help

1. The remote supplied turns on the device but I can not power down the unit with the power button ? Is there a way to get it to turn off I suspect the power button is a power on only meaning that’s why it never turns off ? How can I get a power off button

2. What is the dongle for the remote is that just for the gyroscope Bluetooth ? As the box has a ir eye on it and that was the only thing I could thing off

3. I have a Logitech harmony hub and not sure what I can use to control the box meaning just an power on and power off function as I have Alexa to control the harmony hub and wanted to be able to do this with my voice.

4. Have anyone use the MINIX NEO A2 Lite, Keyboard for Android and Six-Axis Gyroscope Remote are these any good and would it work straight away.

Any help thanks.

Can I just start by saying that “Rome wasn’t built in a day”? You can try and be less stressed with the device, you have to patiently configure everything until it finally meets all your needs. You keep opening post after post everywhere, it’s like a pigeon sh*ting all over the place.
In general the hard part about power button in this devices is power on, so if you can do that you’re in a good place. Please read a bit our wiki at wiki.coreelec.org about remotes and the other stuff. Also, you can play with your device like “what’s the dongle for?”. Remove it and see for yourself. It’s really hard to mess this devices completely. Try for yourself, explore. We’re here to help, no to hold everyone’s hand.

1 Like

Ok sorry. I am asking different questions as I have had some time on my hands to sort them out. that’s all.

Once again sorry for any inconvenience I caused