N2 all in one

Howdy, I’m a pi4 convert to the odroid n2. On the pi, I’ve been running raspbian, openvpn, a deluge torrent client, and a Plex server. The pi was awful for decoding video. May someone point me in the direction for doing this on the n2 or in tandem with the pi4? Should I go Ubuntu? Can i go coreelec (but what about openvpn, plex and torrents)? Thank you!

yes coreelec the way to go…
N2 is multi boot, so you can coreelec from emmc and ubuntu from microsd or android or vice versa, your choice…
vpn can also see https://github.com/Zomboided/service.vpn.manager/wiki
plex and torrent cant say, dont use them… at least not with n2…

I have Plex media server running on my N2. It runs through docker. Install docker from the coreelec repo (services), then install linuxserver.io’s docker add-ons( coreelec repo under add-on repository). Install Plex server as an add-on from there. You use the Plex server add-on’s settings to define where your stuff is then it’s the web page for everything else. If you’ve figured it out on a Pi, you’ll do it here. You get regular and automatic updates to the server via docker so there’s no messing about to do.

Kodi repo has an add-on called Composite which I like better than the official Kodi Plex client.