N2+ : Exact same IR wakeup code works when sent from my phone but doesn't when sent from my Harmony Hub

Hi,
I’m trying to configure an IR wakeup code on my N2+ as explained in this tutorial : How to configure IR wakeup code

But there is something I don’t understand. I’ve configured my Harmony remote to send the following IR code : Received IRMP code: remotewakeup='0x6f905583', decode_type='0x0', remotewakeupmask='0xffffffff' When I use ir-keytable -u, I can confirm by using my phone (my phone has an IR emitter) then the remote that both are sending the exact same IR code.
I have set that IR code to be the wakeup code.
And I don’t see why, but when I press that button from my phone it works and turns on. When I do the same on the harmony remote, it doesn’t.
I can’t find what is the difference between those 2 as the Odroid should be receiving the exact same code.

What do you think could cause this ?
Thanks in advance for your answer, have a great day.

Found it ! My problem was the duration for the code to be sent. Sending it more than 500ms is required, apparently, so I’ve adjusted it in Harmony settings and it works !

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.