N2+ suddenly started crashing every time I stop a video

Been running CE 19.3 without any issues and also think I have run 19.4 RC1 for a few days without any issues, but suddenly out of the blue Kodi now freezes every single time I stop any video. I tried a lot of different files, and they all just cause Kodi to freeze when I press stop on the remote. There’s just a black screen until I unplug the N2+ and plug it back in again. If I use the stop button on the OSD, it freezes with the OSD still visible. Tried reverting back to 19.3, but the freeze issues are now there a well. It is connected directly to a Philips 4K Android TV with HDMI. The TV is connected to a soundbar via HDMI ARC

It’s hard to figure out what happens because it freezes and the log isn’t getting any errors written to it after the freeze. I pasted it here: ################################################################################ - Pastebin.com

Anyone got any ideas besides having to do the long and manual process of reinstalling everything from scratch and hoping that will do anything?

1 Like

I bet it is the emby addon which causes trouble. I think the same it was not long back. Just uninstall it or at least disable.

Thanks, you were right. I downgraded to an older version of Emby next gen and it works again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.