NEW Repo for Remote files (Thanks to Betatester)

Is there anyone who is able to take over this?

Just adding files when new remote files are created.

I am currently in hospital, but I am not able to concentrate due to the chemotherapy or radiotherapy

Many Thanks

1 Like

Don’t worry we’ve got you covered! It will be taken care of and waiting for you when you return! Hope you get better soon!

Very sad to hear this, hope everything goes okay for you @bubblegum57.

Courage and strength. Soon you’ll be fine. @bubblegum57

Sorry to hear that @bubblegum57 this thread has always been a great resource. I hope things go ok.

I’m trying to customise my remote a bit, is there a full list of commands anywhere? For the most part I’ve got it how I’d like but I’d like the power button to bring up the power menu rather than just turn the box off. I also want a button the equivalent of ‘tab’ to return to your media full screen if you accidentally backspace out.

Also in the past I think I’ve put the below in a file rather than using ssh and it runs itself, what file would that be.

• ir-ctl -t 50000
  • ir-keytable -D 375 -P 100

I leave remote, for the vontar X3
VontarX3-Remote.zip (1009 Bytes)

HKX3:
HK1X3-Remote.zip (775 Bytes)

List of functions can be found by visiting https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11643-le9-0-remote-configs-ir-keytable-amlogic-devices/?postID=97138#post97138

To have it so it brings up the power options screen with a normal press, or with a long press… you need to use the Keymaps.xml file.

<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <power>ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</power>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

… this to get you started.

1 Like

Anyone can create config for this remote for KM9 not PRO

Remote for H96max (x3)H96max_X3_meson.zip (642 Bytes)

Just added the files to a Box cloud account.

https://app.box.com/s/9lqc0xb1m2koh98u2boztwhyuwmjyy8f

Dropbox

1 Like

Would you happen to have the files for a Ugoos AM6 remote? Currently using TV remote via HDMI, but would like to use the Ugoos remote if possible.

Did you look? First post.

To save you the trouble, I can’t see it there. There are some instructions on how to create a remote.

You could try vim3 remote file

Thanks I’ll give it a try

Yes I checked first. I now have a request in with Ugoos. If I have any luck I’ll let you know.
Thanks.

you have a request in with ugoos? what for, they won’t have remote files, you need to create your own if there are none.

there is a document in the first post to tell you how to create your own.

There are two ways to create remote files. One is the remote.conf the other is for rc_maps.cfg

I have put a couple of documents in the repo with the instructions. Note, I did not create the originals, I have just edited them. So, credit to others.

https://app.box.com/s/9lqc0xb1m2koh98u2boztwhyuwmjyy8f

I have H96 Max X3 4/32.I used as dtb file the sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb and everything is OK except the original remote. Even if I copy the files provided above by @miankel (H96max to /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/ and rc_maps.cfg to /storage/.config/).Also the command “ir-keytable -t” gives me an error message (no devices).Any help/suggestion ?

This link [S905X3] X96Air_P2/P3 4/32GB 1Gbit Lan (How to config) shows how someone got their s905X3 remote working, not the same box. If this doesn’t work, you need to read the instructions in the repo in the first post.

@miankel have you actually used the files you uploaded for H96 Max X3 remote? And how?