Nightly builds (NEW)

Latest Nexus Nightly has dumped me into Safe mode. Not sure why.

I have lately had the irritating issue in which video playback starts to stutter after pausing or right from the start. It is fixed by jumping back 10 seconds with the left arrow. I know that this is an old problem, but is there anything I could do to help debug it? I’m running the latest nightly on an ODroid N2, and HEVC encodes cause this at least (HW decoding enabled).

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem for almost a year. I had the problem with stable, nightly, matrix, nexus, always with pure fresh install, no backup.
I have GT King. And always with ceemcc (i never tried sd card).

The “skip back 10 seconds” work around is so easy that i never bothered to solve it.

Yep I see this frequently too, also with HEVC/h265 stuff on N2/N2+ boxes.

i have installed 19.3 stable and this stuttering problem is gone.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Looking for users with no working WiFi or BT

Just installed 2308 nightly on VIM3, bluetooth dongle and keyboard works.

EDIT: Wrong topic, I have 20.0-Nexus

Strange. I rolled back to 22/08 and Bluetooth is working again. On 23/08 no Bluetooth adapter is found in coreelec menu and my remote does not work

There is something ongoing with other BT/Wifi devices. Maybe it will solve the issue on merging next open PRs.

1 Like

Latest nightly 2022/08/23 has broken Bluetooth adapter on vim 3 pro. No adapter available. Was working before this nightly.
Is it known issue or would you like logs?
Thanks

On VIM3 both Wifi and BT works with nightly 2022/08/23.

On my X96 Max Plus wifi isn’t working anymore and doing downgrade i can’t get it to work on any nightly - was working tonight as update was downloaded. I will try to reflash tomorrow from scratches.

Bluetooth also broken on A95X Max (S905X2).with CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.5-Matrix_nightly_20220823.

Rolling back to CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.5-Matrix_nightly_20220822 resolves the issue.

What I did discover though was that on the initial load, if I am quick enough, my bluetooth devices are listed for a couple of seconds before seeing the no Bluetooth adapter is found message.

Will wait and see if it is fixed after merging next open PRs.

Hi,

After updating to 19.5-Matrix_nightly_20220823 on N2, my Bluetooth is broken. Under Bluetooth settings, I get “No Bluetooth adapter found” error. I’ve tried all other USB inputs - no avail.

Anyone else experiencing this symptom?

I’m currently downloading nightly_20220822 and will revert back to see if bluetooth functions, again.

If not, then I guess my dongle took a dump. Will update soon.

Please disregard. After my post was moved to this thread, I realized many are experiencing this issue.

Bluetooth functionality has returned with CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.5-Matrix_nightly_20220824

1 Like

I had to put memory card with CE into box and after that wifi was working ok from emmc.

Hallo @Compent ,
funktioniert shutdown auf a95xmax und Nightly builds?
ich habe immer noch Coreelec 19.3.
LG

No. The situation remains the same and I have been unable to get a debug board to work to provide the right information. Hopefully somebody else will have better luck.

1 Like

hello, maybe such an adapter like this can help with the shutdown problem for a95xmax
Amazon.de
LG