Nightly builds (NEW)

Thanks. Hmmm, weird…

@Portisch
HDMI wakeup is broken since last update.
I have a odroid n2 and this was working like a charm, now it does not anymore.

should:
when i power on the TV, it powers on the marantz, that powers on the n2.

is:
i power on the tv, the marantz powers on, the n2 stays asleep

edit: switching the inputs from the marantz does also not wakeup the n2, as if its completly disabled

What is last update?
What was the version before?
Please test images from here back to the day where it was last working.
http://coreelec.pokey.de/

i am a bit surprised now - i just turned on the tv, the marantz turned on and the n2 also turned on.
i will keep an eye on that and inform you when something goes wrong. maybe it was just some wierd problem with the n2 or the cable… sorry!

the version before was from 8.3.2020, the version which seems to made problems was from 9.3.2020.

after the n2 woke up without problems i installed the version from today
i use always the latest nightly available

Thank you for your support!
We rebased the N2 bootloader in last nightly.
So please observe if something strange is happening in next days.

An Amlogic device behind a AVR is every time like a lottery. To be able to solve a problem with AVR and wake up a UART log will be needed.

I and some other users with X96 Max 4GB with newer board revision (V311R_P) have the problem that I can still see the ethernet connection but when trying to connect to the wired connection, DHCP can’t take an IP and get the IP in form of 169.254. x.x and can’t connect to the internet. Does anyone in the CoreElec team have the time to investigate this? I am willing to provide any needed info.
The problem was mentioned here in this topic but still it hasn’t been fixed

A similar issue was happen on Beelink GT King . Beelink solved it by a bootloader update. The firmware is not public source so it’s best you contact your vendor and hope he will fix the issue with the next firmware update.

I have checked the beelink topic and it looks like its problem is slightly different as Ethernet on GT King doesn’t work on both Android and CE. While in my case, Gigabit ethernet works perfectly in Android 9 but unusable in CE. I will try to contact the vendor still even though I think the chance will be slim… Thank you anyway.

When it works on Android we would need the kernel source to compare it to our source. I don’t know if the source is public or not.

Is there any way I can extract kernel source for you to use and compare? (Sorry if this is a stupid question) Does a flashable firmware file (.img) contain such info?

Hello everyone. I have a x96max+ tv box(s905x3,4G ram
64G rom) with android 9.0 and coreelec nightly on it,andriod on the emmc,and coreelec on the sandisk high speed tf card. But I got “no hdmi signal” when played a 4k@60fps video,which played well on the android.
By the way,I have another s905d tv box(coreelec 9.2 stable version) ,it plays the same video very well.
x96max+ dispinfo before play :http://ix.io/2dVI
x96max+ dispinfo after play:http://ix.io/2dVJ

Anybody know why? Thank you!

after when you rebooted to CE from android - you don’t have the Ethernet, right? Have you tried to reboot on boxing nutrition? Just reboot it through power interruption.

I have two boxes: Beelinc GT King Pro and Ugos AM6 +. LAN connection problems on both consoles. Android, WiFi is working fine. The stable version of CoreELEC is working correctly.

Disconnecting the power cable helps .

I will try reboot through power interruption. But I never used android honestly (I bought this just for CE), so for me, Ethernet can’t be used even when booting straight into CE

Hello everyone. I have some problems with a X3mini tv box (s905x3, 4G ram, 32G rom) with android 9.0 and latest coreelec nightly on it,andriod on the emmc,and coreelec on the SD card. In Android it works as a 4GB RAM device but the amlogic-dt-id shows as Sm1_ac213_2g. So in CoreElec it only boots with the sm1_s905x3_2g device tree. After booting from Android (terminal>reboot update) everything that concerns me works fine (except for VFD):

• 2g/5g WiFi and 100m Ethernet
  • video playback up to HD (1080p, 60Hz), have not tested higher;
  • multichannel passthrough - DTS, DolbyAtmos, Dolby Digital, DDPlus;
  • bluetooth, openVPNclient, enigma2client, online music/videos e.t.c.
    If I reboot or shutdown with IR remote or webinterface I can start the box normally with the remote: http://ix.io/2dW2
    If I remove the power and restore it, device boots without HDMI output: http://ix.io/2dW7 - SSH, FTP and web interface are accessible but web interface indicates in settings no resolution available to select and framerate set to 00.00. The only way to bring the HDMI signal back is to remove SD card, reboot in Android and then back to CoreELEC.
    My setup is X3mini>Denon AVRX3200(7.0 setup)>Panasonic 40EX700
    Could there be any solution to this problem?

On nightly builds Vontar X3 (S905X3 4G) when turn on H264 accelerate video 1080p bluray sometimes stutter. When turn off H264 accelerate video 1080p bluray its fine and smooth but hard cpu load.

Update: this applies to 25fps videos

Do not upgrade the BOX firmware
The last well-functioning ANDROID version is V311R_P_20190722-2021, later versions have a different bootloader and this causes a LAN error under CoreELEC,
With USB Burning tool you can restore the firmware
here => X96Max_V311R_P_20190722-2021(8822).rar

It could be a few things, but I would suggest you try the cable. In android it normally outputs at the GUI frame rate, In Kodi it will try to output at 60Hz which is a much higher bit rate and your cable may not be up to it. When you are playing it back in android press the info button on you TV and find out what mode your TV is @ when playing back under android.

Hello, I’ve been reading up as much as I can but would like some pointers regarding the installation of coreelec on a Tic Tid TX6 Plus box. It is 4gb RAM 64gb ROM. Thanks!!