Odroid N2 test builds

Yes you can

Hmmmmmm. I have a Yes and better do a clean install. Now I don’t know what to do!
@Ray - Have you actually done this?

It should only backup your settings so I don’t know this should not work. I’ve rsynced my data. My only issue was the overscan settings in guisettings.xml.
Also there’s no reason to try this. You will clean flash the image then restore your settings. If it doesn’t work for whatever reason just flash fresh again.

I did this from my Tronsmart s905 box. Worked perfectly.

Does it not also backup any add-ons you have installed along with their settings.

Good point!

This makes me feel a lot better. Thanks.

Settings Fixed Audio

evtest removed from N2 builds?

It was never part of it to begin with, you need to download system-tools addon from CE repo.

Oops, my bad.
Forgot how I got it on s912. Lol.
Thanks

SD card suspend issues fixed here:
https://test.coreelec.org/ray/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.0-devel-1556018569-SD_suspend_fix.tar

1 Like

And here is a build to fix weird pixelation issues with h264:

https://test.coreelec.org/ray/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.0-devel-1556019853_pixelation_fix.tar

2 Likes

yes.
Btw did you test HDR2SDR off like I told you few days ago?

Are you looking at weird behaviour of hw decoded h264 files that I have and @roidy and @andyxm715 also reported?
What do you need to find the cause of this problem?
It’s present only on hw decoding, on several last oficial versions both with SD and eMMC cards. Last OK working version (in my case) is 1555398703.

I’m using emmc and also have 10-15 times a freezing box usally with solid red LED only pulling the power will get it back to life it happens when putting the box in suspend, I have had the box for 2 weeks.

Even with the latest version given by Ray?

I will test it but it do take time since its random when it happens.

seems to off fixed HD live tv here, was getting pixaltion and video slowdown on the previous version.

Thanks

Matt

Without this fix using suspend with SD cards screwed up the SD driver which leads to filesystem corruptions etc. It explains all your crashes.

Edit: well you are using emmc then this will not solve yours.

Yes we are working hard for a fix. It is still not known what causes the slowdowns.

The auto update does not work for me. Is this normal?