Problem scraper the movie database [resolve]

Good afternoon all !
I am having a problem with the default TMDB scraper with the options.
Do you have any idea where the problem is coming from ?
I haven’t found a solution for a long time. My films have however the same name as on the site, it is very strange.
thanks a lot for your help.

Your problem is not from CoreELEC, nor is it from the Kodi service, I think you are in the wrong forum. It is as if for any problem on my laptop I write in the Microsoft forum because my operating system is Windows 10.

Regarding your question, I only use the addons “The Movie Database” configured to extract information in my language but only as a suggestion. Normally I get information in my language but sometimes I get covers in English, French, Russian, Bulgarian, etc., because there are only covers in those languages.

First of all, thanks for your help. Sorry for opening this topic in the wrong place.

The problem is that the film covers, titles, synopsis do exist on the TMDB site but during scraping and despite the options in my region, it downloads the titles and synopsis in English and mixes up… I even try to reinstall CoreELEC but the problem remains the same.

I don’t really know what to do to solve the problem, it’s very strange.

It´s a non CE problem, reinstall will not help

Yes I think it too. I tried contacting but they say the problem is not with them. I don’t know who it is who could help me solve this problem ?

TheMovieDB also can’t help you.
You need to ask the developers of the scraper addon:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339672

Thank you for your answer, it’s nice. I will inquire.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.