Problems installing Widevine on Kodi 19.5

Hello,
I´m new here and also new in the topic of Coreelec. I Installed Kodi 19.5 on my System after I had a problem installing the waipu PVR Addon on my device. It´s an 905x prcesor wich 2 gb memmory inside. By installing wiapu the installation asks for widevine. By (Re)installing it the system hangs. So i installed Kodi 19.5 to try it there. the installation starts, it hangs at aqproximatlliy 60% and after a while the device reboots. The widevine is not installed.
Can someone please help me?

Thanks a lot

Bjoern

It´s EOL - support is closed.
Pls install a supported version of CE

OK I will install release 20. But as i mentioned in the post i also had porblems on 20.2. The system stopped working, i had to pull the power supply

You wrote about kodi 19.5, no word about 20.2.
Try a fresh install.
S905X is a realy old box, maybee You need new hardware

Now i found some time to make a fresh installation. I used the 20.2 image and after this fresh installation I looked for the waipu.tv addon, installed it and ried to download the widevine. After approx. 60 percent the developemnt stopped. I Can move the mouse pointer but nothing more is happening. And after i while i see the start screen.

I looked in the Path for widevine. it was empty. the directory said 68747470733A2F2F64726D2E77707374722E7476

It seems that I solved the Problem. I wanted to give up and looked for other addons I wanted to install. With the disney addon I installed an alternative tool for widevine. Disney worked and also Waipu.
Thanks for your help, guys

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.