Pyload on boot

Hello everyone, I try to launch pyload on boot but it does not work.
I tried with autostart.sh but the program does not run.

Sorry i’m french and google translation is my friend.

Does it work manually?
Try to use full path for program, configuration files, …

I use “pyload” command to launch on SSH.
But I don’t want launch manually at each boot.
I use this package with web interface

try

/bin/python <Path to pyload directory>/pyLoadCli.py

In the autostart.sh

this line “python /opt/share/pyload/pyLoadCore.py” launch pyload in ssh. i create file autostart.sh in directory “/storage/.config/” and chmod +x autostart.sh.
when i reboot, pyload does not work

Then also enable “wait for network” in CoreELEC settings.
You can also delay executing pyload with this in autostart.sh

(
  sleep 15
  python /opt/share/pyload/pyLoadCore.py
)&

you can also make /storage/.kodi/userdata/autoexec.py and execute from there with or without delay…

i activate wait for network in Coreelec settings and add sleep 15 to autostart.sh but does not work
autoexec.py in kodi folder does not work too

I did not think it was so hard to start a program on boot

other problem : “/opt/etc/init.d/S51 Pyload start” command return “starting pyLoad and Daemon PID 4416” but the “/opt/etc/init.d/S51pyload status” command return “false”. and my web interface does not work.

This works here

(
  sleep 15
  pyload --configdir=/opt/var/pyload
)&

But seems my pyload starts on it own without any extra autostart. Did you configure it first time?

it’s ok : the command /opt/etc/init.d/S51pyload start don’t find pyload config, the path is not good.
so pyload doesn’t start.
i have changed this path and the command /opt/etc/init.d/S51pyload status display the number of daemon and pyload start automatically on boot.

Thanks for your help
Sorry for my bad english, i did not find a french forum for Coreelec

After you installed pyload you saw the command how to start it. And after initial configuration everything was started automatically after reboot.