Repository for AmRemote & Meson IR Remote Controllers

You obviously didn’t do something right because I have this device & I use conf

obviously I’m doing something wrong, just don’t understand what. A few months ago I had to do the same for another box, and it worked immediately. Can and may someone send me the meson file or the conf here?

The repository is in alphabetical order.

I tried the x96 air, AmRemote and Meson IR, both don’t work, only the LED display works now. I do not get it. :hot_face:
The picture from the x96 Air remote control is the correct picture

also tried add-on: Keymap Editor. Even then, the remote control is not recognized.
Is there something wrong with device_trees?

I got a new sd card, set everything up again and used the recommended remote.conf on the other threads. Now everything is going as it should. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you figured it out.

@Betatester can you please add this new Beelink IR/BT remote, thx!

remote.conf (2.2 KB)

@Portisch remote will be added shortly. Thank you.

Added BeeLink BT Remote to AmRemote. Thank you @Portisch

Added X99 Max (S922X) to Meson_IR

Added AZW (Beelink) W95 to AmRemote. Thank you @Miteiro

Today marks a milestone in the history of the Repository for AmRemote & Meson_IR Remote Controllers

We have been live for 6 months, have performed the 2nd quarterly maintenance cycle, populated the repository with 44 AmRemote and 49 Meson_IR remote configuration files, and had one thousand visitors.

In a short time, our repository has grown from a small collection of remote files into an alphabetically indexed Central Hub, complemented with a Library section containing instructions, how-to’s and manuals in PDF format, many with screenshots and guided walkthroughs, covering a multitude of InfraRed Remote related topics, as well as software tools for Windows, Mac and Linux to establish Secure SHell connections or to create bootable USB Flash Drives or (µ)SD Cards.

2 Likes

Bravo, and thank you for your devotion :clap:

1 Like

Thew remote conf for:

is here: https://gofile.io/d/b3FSr4

Could you kindly follow the submission guidelines? Thank you.

Sorry @Betatester

Meson_IR for A1-pro is attached:
A1-pro.7z (147.4 KB)

Thanks.

Added A1 Pro Hybrid BOX 4K remote & vfd to Meson_IR.

Thank you @swimm3r.

Added Hardkernel Odroid Remote Variant 01 to Meson_IR. Thank you @scjet.

Added BeeLink Mini MXIII to AmRemote