Request for lower Fps options

Overscan is by Sony called “Full pixel” so in user manual search for any of these:
“Settings / Set-up / Screen settings / Display Area” and select the “Full pixel” option.
On newer Bravia TVs there is no Full pixel option, but there are 3 options:
-1, Normal, and +1. Try all to see which one works, +1 should remove overscan

Then choose your HDMI input and adjust overscan.

Or maybe this method works for your tv.

thanks.finally it had +1 -1 option.Another inquiry is:What microSD do I have to use?I have 2 SD’s class 10.But one of them writes also U1.It is better?I read something about UHS bus speeds,but bit confused.Maybe I use U1 for better speed and this solve my lag problem?

There are simple programs with which you can test the write/read speeds of uSD cards, but that will not solve your NF lag.
Btw, did you try to enable VP9 instead of H 264 in NF addon (Settings -> Expert -> Content Profiles) to see if it then works better, as it does on some other devices ?

Netflix addon works same on slow and fast uSD cards, so that is not your problem. To get help with Netflix addon, you should take a debug log while playing a Netflix stream for one minute, and go to Netflix addon forum with your explanation of the problem and submitting the debug log.

1 Like