S/PDIF Audio out on Odroid N2 with Emuelec

Hi There,

my Odroid N2 works perfectly with Coreelec and my self-build S/PDIF audio output, grabbed from the 40-PIN GPIO header. Even in Ubuntu Mate this works, but once running Emuelec there’s absolutely no sound on S/PDIF audio! Now, in Version 3.5, there are no more possibilities to make any adjustment under Retroarch are even more. Why? There are some enhanced settings under Emulationstation, but in my case there are only two audio choices (0,0 , 0,1 , 1,0 and 1,1) - I guess this could be the HDMI and the analog output of the N2. Why I have to guess it and there is no exact naming of it? And why there is no solution for the S/PDIF out? Please help! It would be very, very nice to have an S/PDIF audio signal, because my N2 setup is made for the usage as a media center with beamer and surround audio and Emuelec is a very nice goodie to it, but without audio it’s unfortunately useless, because of no really fun with my retro games…

Is there no idea to fix my problem? I made a clean install of EmuELEC 3.6, but S/PDIF is still not working…
Surprisinlgy I can see the optical LED for S/PDIF working during the boot sequence of the Odroid N2, but once EmuELEC is coming up it died. What happens here and why? Please help!
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.