S922X with DVB-T2 tuner

Hi guys, I am looking for an S922X device supported by coreelec that ships with a DVB-T2 tuner, is it possible to buy something like this? Otherwise even something that is not S922X could be good for me…everything except S912.
I saw that there is already the Dreambox One Ultra HD but unfortunately it is not officially supported by coreelec.

There are no options but the Mecool K1 & K11 which are getting long in the tooth now. There is the K5 from Mecool but no one has offered support for it outside of Android.

If all you need is dvb-T2 then the XboxOne Tvtuner can be had for €10.00 and does a fairly good job as a terrestrial TV tuner and is supported out of the box on the Linux Kernel going back years.

Shoog

1 Like

Mecool k11? I don’t think this model exists, right?

I have the Magicsee C400Plus in its internal memory CoreELEC works great with its tuners. Android garbage wasted time.

1 Like

Its the Mecool K2 or KII

Shoog

1 Like

What I need is that this device has both a RF IN and OUT, unfortunately no one of the mecool product has both and the same goes for the xbox one tuner :frowning:

Why not use a Splitter? 1 In 2 Out.

1 Like

Well, it could be an idea, thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.