[Solved] Screensaver selected not working during paused video

I have nighty 20190109 currently installed on my A95 (S905).
I installed screensaver add-on ‘Turn Off’.
When I set the screensaver display setting to CEC or DPMS (non-built in option) the TV will turn off after the time period selected passes. The same thing happens if I use the preview button.
However if a movie is paused the TV will not turn off. It only dims the picture just like you would see if Dim was the selected screen saver.
I also see the same behavior if I select ‘Black’ as the screen saver, so I don’t think the issue is specific to the ‘Turn Off’ add on.

Can anyone else confirm they are seeing this behavior, or does anyone know a work around to have the system shut off the TV via CEC or no-signal when media is left in a paused state?

I have been able to use this setup on other systems in the past, so I can’t see why it wouldn’t work here.

Thanks for any suggestions.

It’s a Kodi setting for the screensaver. You need to untick “Dim during paused video” (something like that)
It’s also not going to work when you’re in settings or some other windows in Kodi, where it always uses Dim.

You nailed it. I don’t know how I missed that setting, but disabling it allowed the system to turn the TV off via CEC.
Thanks!

Could you please clarify what DPMS option did you used? Can’t get it to work with any DPMS option.