I just received my new HDR capable television (Hisense U7QF) and soundbar (SAMSUNG HW-Q60T).
I have some “noob” questions:
- I have the soundbar connected with HDMI/ARC to the television, should I use PCM or Passthrough for audio?
- Should I connect my media player to the soundbar or to the television?
- Is the new beelink gt king pro working perfectly with CoreELEC? Any known limitations?
- Should I use the Kodi 19 RC release? Any major improvements for my setup?
- The television maybe has better upscaler than lanczos3, is there a way to always use the TV upscaler? Maybe default? I have a lot of 720P and 1080P contents, so this is very important.
- Should I keep the Android partition in the gt king pro to update the firmware?