SQL error during movie scan

Coreelec 9.2.1 is able to scan ~70% of my movie database. However, the remaining 30% cannot be added.

Problem is an SQL error - debug log can be found here: https://pastebin.com/gpLTT9y1

Any ideas? I’d assume this is actually a Kodi error and has nothing to do with Coreelec, but still posting it here first

SQL is Mariadb running on in Docker on an Unraid server

I know that this is an old post, but I just thought I’d point out the SQL error I see in the place where it fails.

Looks like the data Kodi is trying to save is too long for the column it’s trying to save it in.
Therefore, it is indeed a Kodi problem.


I believe there an open issue on github about this very problem:-