Subitltes tremors/shaking on core 19 + 20 +21 unless 9.2.8

i have about 1000 movies from rarbg 1080p x256 (all movies have 2gb ± ) on a hdd i always on coreelec 9.2.8 becouse skin aura , now i update to nexus and certain movies the subs shakes , u can see on a video that i made, i have 3 boxes , t95z plus s905x3 + h96 max s905x4 and my old s905L on emmc, i try all versions 19, 20 , 21 on my 3 boxes subs always shakes, but on 9.2.8 its ALL ok, this is a problem of what? x265 codec? i try all refresh rates , 2 tvs try, new hdmi cables, re-download movie and try on another hdd, nothing helps
please help i dont wanna go back to 9.2.8

no one know what is this ?

Clean fresh install without restore a backup?

hey, this is what i already did :

• fresh install on all my 3 boxes with coreelec 19, 20, and 21 in emmc and usb , with no addons installed, the bug remains
  • on vlc or kodi in windows movies is ALL OK
  • only in coreelec 9.2.8 ALL movies is OK

so this is a problem of a codec or simple a bug with x265 media files, you can try download in rarbg this movies for exemple that is infected with shaking subs

Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG
Jurassic.World.Fallen.Kingdom.2018.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG … and many more…

update status : i disable amlogic hardware acceleration, movie suffers a big delay of course but subtitles IS GOOD on coreelec 19, 20, 21

so… no ones knows why rarbg x265 movies subtitles shaking ?

Rarbg was a pirate source. Long time gone and hopefully forever.

hi do you read what is the problem? some movies as i said before, subs shaking

Of course I did read it. Set up 4 boxes in last 6 months and none of those have shaking subtitles.

You told about rarbg files.
Rarbg = pirate stuff → no support

u dont understand… its a bug of coreelec amlogic , if u dont try to understand dont tell me thinks that i know!

Its because You use pirate stuff, no bug.
Nothing more to say, none of the CE developers will support pirate stuff

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.