Support/builds for other s922x devices

Go and get you a cheap chinese box with fake ram and all the other goodies that come along with that.

Feel free to buy what you want. I will not put in effort and energy just to please your pocket.

Some users just want everything for free obviously. Not enough that the software is free, hardware needs to be free too and best if others get to work their ass of for this almost free hardware crap to work.

Many is working are you kidding me. You mean these SW decoding soundless builds of this balbes_the_radiator dude. Have fun with that.
If you want to know what a bad working AML build is go use one of LibreELEC. Either their current 3.14 based image or mainline stuff it is useless for daily driver of an Mediacenter.
Wait till mainline is working (it will take some time), then we will switch over to mainline and improve it further. LibreELEC could ever do. CoreELEC will always give you the best experience for Amlogic device not people like chewitt who doesn’t know shit and is only sitting on his hands waiting for Baylibre to deliver.

I’m closing this topic.

There is enough being said here to clarify where CoreELEC stands.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
Benjamin Franklin.

2 Likes

This is not true, just because you don’t like some of our comments it does not mean that we are out of touch.

CoreELEC is very much pro-User, it is one of the key fundamental reasons that it was formed.

We care about all of our users and devote hours of our time to help each and every user that needs it.

+1:
Also our work in the 4.9 kernel is prepared for any other AML box. We happily accept contributions it’s just that we don’t focus on that and we will not do so because some people want cheapest of the cheapest.