- System Memory – 2GB SDRAM
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio – S/PDIF output, digital audio via HDMI
- 10/100M Ethernet
- 2.4 GHz WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – Power LED
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- I copied my my dts from my device using termux
dtc -I fs /proc/device-tree -o generated.dts
- Converted it to dtb by using dtc
- source for dts file is pasted here
- Followed this procedure
- Used both Micro SD and USB on poth ports.
- I used termux to
reboot update. Reset button some how not working in desired fashion.
CoreELEC is not booting.