Tvheadend 4.3 addon

I’m testing it with BeeLink GT King Pro + TBS5520SE usb tuner.

1 Like

So “all” good with v104? I will merge the PR tomorrow.

Yes,everything is going well now.

2 Likes

@Portisch I’m testing your 19.0 ALPHA2 version, not bad.Sometimes channel transitions are too slow.I installed TVH and PVR, it works and Oscam is running in the background.
Best regards

2 Likes

Sorry to revive this old discussion.
Can you help? i’m testing tvheadend4.3 this minute.
In tvheadend4.2 I have 49 services ignored
In tvheadend4.3 I have 71 services ignored
Which paste should be moved to tvheadend4.3 to complete the missing d + channels?

Please, someone help me how to install service.tvheadend42 or service.tvheadend43 packages in coreelec amlogic platform (Kodi addon) using commandline in linux.

As far as I am aware there is no way to add an addon via the command line, or at least no documented way to do so. CE is based upon Linux, but it is a paired down OS and has no package manager system built in. If your asking this question you do not have the skills to recompile CE with the TVH service added.

Shoog

Yes.I am very new to CE.I don’t know ,how to recompile CE.

Why can I ask are you not using the TVH 4.3 or 4.2 Server addon which are in the CE repositiory ?
If you are running a headless server then you can still do that using CE with the input functions disabled. If you are using a Linux server not based upon CE then the package should be available for that server software via its package manager.

It is in no way clear what your issue is.

Shoog

i have a special tvh version. How can i compile the tvh ce plugin myself ?