Ugoos X4Q Plus + G10s remote

Hello,

I am a French speaker, and it’s complicated for me to understand everything, and I’m not sure if I’m posting my message in the right place. If I’m being awkward, please let me know kindly, and I will move my message. Thank you :slight_smile:

I just installed CoreElec 20.4 Nexus NE (sc2_s905x4_ugoos_x4) on an Ugoos X4Q Plus.
I have a G10S Pro BT remote control via Bluetooth (blue model).

My issue is that I can’t turn the Ugoos box back on once it goes into standby or I shut it down. To turn it back on, I have to unplug and replug the USB-C power port.

I also tested it with a G10S remote control (the orange model), but it still doesn’t work.

So, I’m wondering if it’s a problem related to the remote control or the CoreElec/Kodi configuration. Or perhaps it’s related to the Ugoos X4Q Plus box requiring a specific type of remote control?

Can you help me with this?

This box only support power on by original included IR remote.

Oh no! What a pity… I didn’t know.

Okay, thank you @Portisch for your help.

Good news, the Ugoos remote is Bluetooth, so I was able to configure it very easily in Kodi.
However, the bad news for me is that it is not fully recognized.
Some keys do not work, such as the Menu key.

If you have a solution for this, I’m interested :slight_smile:

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Hello,

I couldn’t get the Menu button on my remote control to work. It connected easily via Bluetooth, but not all buttons are functioning correctly.

Can I do something about this? Or should I get a new remote control? Considering that only this remote control can turn on my box.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.