[Unofficial] moonlight-embedded

Hi @smg04, sorry the build @luizkun has done which resolves the black screen is slightly different in that when a stream is launched it tells you which launchscript it is using and you have to press OK. So was just wondering if it could be disabled you see.

script.luna.1.44_modded_2.zip (2.7 MB)
please try it

Hi smg04 , can you work with me to integrate moonlight qt to
coreelec, with moonlight qt i see that there is vsync option, with work very well

It probably couldnā€™t work because thereā€™s no windowing support in CoreELEC. So you would have to customize Qt for embedded with all amlogic drivers. Otherwise, you could maybe use software rendering but that would not be as efficient or well performing as this version is.

Hi smg04, can we use below package as Qt library for coreelec ?

Has anyone tried Luna with Radxa Zero? I am unable to pair to my host, but I have used Moonlight before with this device on android, so it has to work. Pairing is like it is not even trying. There is internet, there is network, because samba is working, so I donā€™t know why I canā€™t pair.

@smg04 there is new version of moonlight-embedded 2.5.3, can we expect new compilation? :smiley:

script.luna-1.1.1-matrix.144.zip (2.7 MB)

This is built with v2.5.3 but I havenā€™t tested it. Lemme know if somethingā€™s wrongā€¦ Is there anything significant in the update? Looks like thereā€™s nothing new, maybe some bug fixes?

First of all, thank you for your effort.

I am using coreelec 19.5-Matrix_rc2 on Odroid N2 Plus.
I have tried installing and using various versions of moonlight, but a black screen is displayed and it is not resolved.

The version I used is:
smg04)
script.luna-1.1.1-matrix.143.zip (9 Jan)
script.luna-1.1.1-matrix.144.zip (2 Apr)

luizkun)
script.luna.1.44_modded.zip (22 Jul)
script.luna.1.44_modded_2.zip (6 Aug)

kodi repo)
143 version

Please help me how to solve it.

i got error:

ā€œmoonlight: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directoryā€

have you choose luizkun script in settings?

New package is compiled for coreelec v20, where openssl 3 is usedā€¦ I have moved away from coreelec 19.

its still alpha, too early for me to move :slight_smile: maybe you can compile also for v19?

libcrypto.so.3 (2.8 MB)
libssl.so.3 (462.8 KB)

Add these to ~/.kodi/addons/script.luna/lib or in the zip file under lib folder and reinstall. Maybe that will workā€¦ I donā€™t have my setup ready for coreelec-19ā€¦

yes, I choose luizkun script in the available version it is. (luizkunā€™s modded version)

ech, those two libs not help, there is more dependencies:

moonlight: /usr/lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by moonlight) moonlight: /usr/lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.34ā€™ not found (required by /storage/.kodi/addons/script.luna/lib/libmoonlight-common.so.4)
moonlight: /usr/lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.33' not found (required by /storage/.kodi/addons/script.luna/lib/libcrypto.so.3) moonlight: /usr/lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.34ā€™ not found (required by /storage/.kodi/addons/script.luna/lib/libcrypto.so.3)

In my situation, this launch.sh works fine without black screen, except for some delay.

#!/usr/bin/sh

killall -STOP kodi.bin

mv logfile logfile.old

(sleep 10; echo 1 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank) &

moonlight stream -app "$@" >> logfile 2>&1

killall -CONT kodi.bin

also need remove all echo x > /sys/class/graphics/fbx/blank in prescript.sh

Hi jay1 , you should use only this version
script.luna.1.44_modded_2.zip (6 Aug)
Me and some others test it work normally , please help remove all luna addon in coreelec then retry it
hope it can help you

Iā€™ve just updated to CE 20 alpha 3.

and getting the following error:

Kodi-Wohnzimmer:~ # moonlight
moonlight: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I guess Iā€™ve not installed the Luna package which is compiled for CE 20. Where can I find it? Or where do I get the missing libcrypto.so.1.1 from?

Iā€™ve tested it with script.luna-1.1.1-matrix.144 and also with script.luna.144_modded_2

Got it to work ā€¦ I downgraded to CE 19.5 and to copied the libcrypto.so.1.1 from /lib to /storage/.kodi/addons/script.luna/lib ā€¦ then I switched back to CE 20 beta1