Useragent modify

Hy please help.
I started it the to rewrite 8.2.3.1 version. (android_win_tools) and I would like to make it so,that the useragent what it sends onto my server let him be unique with what down I have to limit the devices unfortunately. I would like to ask help in this. Thank you.
My box x96s905x Kodi 17.6
possibly the simple itpv plugin let me try to rewrite it?

THX all. Good night.

I don’t think Coreelec has ever had a version 8.2 etc so I doubt you will get support here.

there were 8.2 created by Libr*elec, but I think support has ended.

telling people what box you have you help.

I have not heard of x96s905x

I have a X96 Max + there were boxes with a s905x chip

I don’t understand what you’re asking, but the latest versions of pvr.iptvsimple support custom useragent.

I don’t know what a user agent is.

Kodi 17 is outdated, perhaps you should consider updating to Kodi 18 using the CE image from the download list.

For what I can in it user agent to modify?

Coreelec 9.2.2 ng version useragent modify? Accept?

Simple iptv client agent…

Yes, pvr iptvsimple does support changing User-Agent: In m3u8 playlist add |User-Agent=“some string” to the end of each url. Or set string in addon itself.

But please, write more clear because posts above doesn’t have much sense.

No, don’t edit your m3u8 file.
The latest versions of the addon support setting a custom user-agent in the addon settings.

Not good… :frowning:
This probe:

mount -o remount,rw /usr/lib/python2.7

cp -R /storage/downloads/urllib2.pyo /usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.pyo

mount -o remount,rw /usr/lib/python2.7
mount: can’t find /usr/lib/python2.7 in /proc/mounts

And not succes… Not writing…

Geeb, I have to say you are making very confused posts. What are you trying to accomplish? First you are writing about user-agent string, now you like to mount python library over which you did completely wrong way. Correct way is like this (and only if really need such hacks!).

mount -o bind /storage/downloads/urllib2.pyo /usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.pyo