What does this error mean?

Hi all,

Odroid N2, 9.2.4.2.

I’m noticing this error appearing in the log file regularly:

ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.white/AXN España.png

Can anyone tell me what it means and how I might fix it?

TIA

Do you have that .png on your system?

The skin you are using is looking for an image it can find.

I believe that resource is the add-on Studio Icons - White
The add-on can be found in add-ons, look and feel, Image collections. Make sure it’s installed.

If it is installed then most likely the add-on just doesn’t have an icon for AXN España

I believe that resource is the add-on Studio Icons - White

I think you are correct and the add-on is installed.
The add-on users a Textures.XBT file that contains an axn.png but no AXN España.png file. I have no idea why any add-on would be looking for this file, so is there a way of finding out what is ‘looking’ for this file?

TIA

AXN España is a Spanish subscription TV service operated by Sony, so I’m guessing something in your library is produced / hosted by them and has the studio metadata set to AXN España hence why Kodi is trying to display a logo for them.

The add-on is just an image resource so Kodi can display studio logos in skins and it just so happen that that particular logo doesn’t exist. I really wouldn’t worry about the error.

Exactly correct. Found the offending series and changed the studio to the correct one. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.