What is best skin for CoreELEC 9.1 nightlys

@roidy @pepeq
Just can’t find “reboot form Internal ecc…”, when i use Confluence. Thanks.

Thats because Estuary is the ONLY skin with that feature. If you need it you only have one choice.

Shoog

Or you can edit any skin you want to add the missing entries, it’s not complicated.

1 Like

You can edit the power menu in confluence - it’s the neatest solution (it’s what I do in xonfluence), the downside is you need to redo it whenever confluence updates.
You can edit your favourites.xml file manually to execute the rebootfromnand command.
Or you can install this script and run from favourites or programs:
https://github.com/trogggy/trogggy.scripts/raw/master/script.reboottonand.zip

Thanks. Can’t find favourites.xml in userdata, should i created a “favourites.xml” file,and copy to userdata folders?

Where is this skin never heard of it

Thanks for the pointers guys hadn’t heard of all of these. Hard to pick a skin for me, they all are great in some areas but not perfect (for my usage). Estuary mod looking pretty cool.

Shoog

im using Metropolis with default home layout and steampunk theme and color and zoomed fonts. it is asimple and easy skin that is displayed a little different than other skins i like it. search metropolis github for skin one in kodi repo doesnt work for leia have to get from github