Which BT earbud / Headset do you use with CE Matrix?

Hey all
I have two Earbud set and neither work with Matrix I would like to know which one you use and your experience to have an idea for future buying … I am tanned to order and return devices because they are not compatible with Matrix … Your opinion interests me which device do you use satisfactorily can Help me to choose one … Not sure its a good place for posting this

Boltune BT-BH020 works fine.

Thank you for your feedback. It would be necessary that everyone gives his experiences with his Headset/Earbud BT hardware and Matrix it would help all CE users to choose rather than buying and returning the purchase because it is not compatible… - At this time personally I bought two (2) device BT headset not compatible - …
PLEASE answer this post with the BT device you use and your feedback
Thanks and God Bless you lol

If you would expect that every suggestion made by one owner be verified by the experiences of everyone else, then you would be entirely unrealistic.

Individuals will have their own hardware, which encompasses many manufacturers and models out there.

As you have experienced, even when there may be no logical reason, one model does not seem to work as expected.

So either you accept that when somebody gives you specific information based upon actual usage or your entire question essentially becomes redundant by the virtue of base logic and logistics.

? I don’t understand exactly what you mean I think you misunderstood my post.

I’m just looking to buy a BT device compatible with CE this is why I ask you CE user’s to know what device you use successfully automatically with CE brand and model.

This will give me some clue for choosing and buying one … that’s it that’s all

I think that you have to look at your second post for ansers.

You said ‘It would be necessary that everyone gives his experiences with his Headset/Earbud BT hardware and Matrix’, the inference being that you seemed to deem it necessary for all users to verify the operation of the deice that was named. which, as I stated, if (if allowing for clarification) that was what you meant, was unrealistic.

Then you said ‘PLEASE answer this post with the BT device you use and your feedback’

It is exactly what I did, so I don’t understand the reasoning for the statement, hence the reply that you either accept hat if somebody states that a particular model works then it works because they will have tested it in the manner that you initially requested.

Sorry its a misunderstanding I misspoke. I don’t want that users verify the device named I just want that they say what is the BT device they use successfully* with CE… this will help me to choose which one is compatible and to buy it …

(*) Automatic connection

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.