Which DVBS/S2 Should I get?

20211007-143643-resized-1
20211007-143553-resized

It does not work in Android or other devices, it works well in CoreELEC Minisatip connection with the two tunners of the deco enigma2, customized the configuration to carry out this process.

It only transmits a satellite signal, it does not transmit an epg or Oscam signal.

Info TV

Info Tvheadend

So it should make a reliable satip source for anyone then.

What does not work this way is the motorized parabolic option, several fixed lnbs work, position 1, 2,3 and 4. I think and I think that this is the best value for money to have a satellite tuner in CE 19.

Comment in the other post to take it into account that the cheap Enigma2 that I have does not work for me with the SAT-IP option but what I have said in this Octagon SF8008 is going well with the satellite signal transmission for CE 19.

1 Like

Zgemma_S2H

I now have a used Zgemma H5.2TC running minisatip with its tuners available on CE.
I also use a Zgemma H.2S in the same mode for extra satellite tuners.
They were both received as used and cost very little, but have been reliable.

Okay, I have not tried those models, I have only tried 3 different decos enigma2 and the one that I liked the most is the Octagon SF8008 double satellite tunner, one for the deco itself and the other free for SAT-IP CoreELEC 19, I think that This device in relation to quality, price and support is recommended. Then also what does not get too hot, that the hdmi cee control always works well is important.

The other day I made this home video about enigma2 deco and Sat-IP transmission for CE 19

Well, I just bought an uclan ustym 4k pro twin (which is the same box as the octagon sf8008).
The idea is to use it standalone for the time being (i.e. connected to the tv in the living room and streaming to the tv in the kitchen, I can use either the kodi pvr vuplus plugin or the iptvsimple one).
One thing this box can do that the mecool couldnā€™t is transcoding, so eventually I can stream tv to my phone using cellular data.
Iā€™ll have to patch enigma2 to control my actuator but Iā€™m working on that.

Quick update: I still havenā€™t configured it to my taste and integrated the actuator control, but as a satellite receiver/set top box enigma2 works really well.
Also kodi runs more smoothly than it did on the mecool, so definitely itā€™s a good option for an all-in-one solution.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.