Witch device tree for remote mecool

Not Internet Explorer, but File Explorer.
Like “My Computer”, C:, etc.
Something like this:

So many times I’ve tried to explain this to friends and family.
I don’t even use Windooooooze. Made a quick screen record on my Mac using VM Ware.

thanks for all your help but it will not work
i do it exactly like you start my computer but no and i got a screen with no maps it says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED i shut off all my security but i cant reach the box what is happening here

Certainly did not activate ssh on your device!

yes i have it enabled but i have found another way true configuration screen than network and there i see the box and all the mapsproblem is i have no map storage so i clicked configuration there i see the map rc keys i paste there the file m8spro + but i cant find the map storage so i paste rc_maps.cfg to config files and then i have to reboot and YES it works . so i want to thank everybodi for helping me that is great no i only have dubt if it is better to install internall i think it would be much faster than on a sd card what are you all running internal or sd card

I believe it is not interesting for you to install on the internal immediately.
Have a little more reading, see the risks, make sure you can reverse the situation yourself if you have problems.
Make sure you have the nescessarios files saved from the original firmware, then you can play as you want.
Never blame the team or anyone in case something wrong happens.
And all at your own risk.

I make it very clear to you here
CoreELEC does not support devices with internal installation.
If you have a problem, you can solve it yourself!

yes thats ok i think i will buy a decent sd card and let it run from there maybe it is faster on a decent card than if it plays by android on the moment i am very happy if kodi runs on my android system so i will look what the bennefits are if i let kodi run from sd card by coreelec anyway i want to thank everybodie for the patience with me i will test furder and lett yoy now grtz

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEW Repo for Remote files (Thanks to Betatester)