X96 Remote not working, need help with amlogic guide

Hi all,

This is probably a stupid question, but where is the .config folder to copy remote config files?!

I have found remote control files for my X96 Amlogic S905X box and remote from the repository, but can’t find the .config folder mentioned in the guides. Here is the listing I have in the Samba share - folders — ImgBB - If I access the root of the storage via Kodi I can see the Android system folders and have tried copying the remote.conf file to the etc folder there via Coreelec but I get an error, presumably a permissions error? I have also copied the remote.conf file to the root of the SD card, the remote.conf and rc_maps.cfg files to the \Configfiles folder and also the rc_maps.cfg to the \Configfiles\rc_keymaps folder, all without success.

How can I get to .config to copy the files there, or is there another step I’m missing to get the remote working?

Thanks!

I should add that when trying to follow the meson-ir guide I get the following error:

/sys/class/rc/: No such file or directory
No devices found

Screenshot - SSH-error — ImgBB

Follow the Remote Troubleshooting Steps please.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.