8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with Android, 2.5" HDD rack, 8+64 GB memory, 1Gbit, WiFi6

I am thinking of purchasing 8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player
with Android, 2.5" HDD rack, 8+64 GB memory, 1Gbit, WiFi would coreelec support this model and would it support DV

Short answer: No.
The longer answer will depend on whether you will clue us in on what this mystery device is or not.

1 Like

8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player
with Android, 2.5" HDD rack, 8+64 GB memory, 1Gbit, WiFi6 that’s the box I’m thinking of buying

This title doesn’t contain any useful information about the device.

Ok, CoreELEC only works on Amlogic hardware. Realtek chips are not supported, so this box won’t run CoreELEC.

OK thanks for your help

Sorry but this box is NOT based on Realtek chips, but on the Amlogic S928X-K/J with Dolby Vision VS10 engine so maybe it will work ?
Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me what dtb.img would I need to use?

A little search on forum would have given you the answer:

Currently no CE at all, as some key sw piece is missing.

I see it on there website Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus

What dtb.img would I need to use

As already mentioned there’s no support. We hit a brick wall and we don’t know if we’ll ever pass beyond it

I’m selling my Dune HD Pro 8K Plus for $500AUD if anybody is interested… Comes in factory box and as new!

Sorry didn’t read message properly I’m in the uk

All good I can send it to you if you pay for shipping, it might cost about $40 aud

Are you USA?

No, I’m in South Australia but I recently sent a mini PC to China and that cost me about 42 bucks

None of my business but this seller has jst joined only 1

days ago,id be suspicious m8,dont be sending £500

1 Like